Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Fun

I am finally adding another post. I am just not cut out to be a blogger I guess. We have had a very interesting summer. I thought I would start out our adventures with our trip to the Cress Creek Nature Trail on Memorial Day. I got online and found a nature trail nearby. It was at the South Fork of the Snake River right by Heise Hot Springs. The kids were excited to go, but I didn't have a very good map and it took way too long to get there. Fortunately I had put a movie on for the kids so they didn't care. The trail was very deserty at first, but the view of the river and surrounding farm land was incredible. Rachel whined for the first part of the trail. It was hot and dry and she wanted to go home. Eventually we got to the creek and the trail became very green. At that point she perked up and we had a great time.





No comments: