Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun Field Trip

That's right, we have another post. There are so many photos to share. This set is from Rachel's field trip. I had the opportunity to go with Rachel on her field trip to the planetarium and the children's museum. Even though it was the beginning of April it was snowy, icy, and absolutely freezing outside. Fortunately there was only a little bit of walking outside. There are no photos of the planetarium because we were rushed out so quickly. I did get some great shots of Rachel at the children's museum. Is it just me, or is she amazingly photogenic. The fact that she loves to dress up definitely makes it easier to get good shots.





4 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad I found your blog! It's too bad that we didn't spend any time together while you were here in Utah, but maybe we can now bond via the blogosphere! I can't wait to see more pictures of your darling kids.

Brad and Karlie Lundell said...

Hi Marty and Jill
How is Idaho? How's the new job? House? Kids? Hope things are going well. We'll have to come and visit some time. Maybe once Brad starts building up some time off.

Unknown said...

Look who I found! I hope your new life is working out. Cute pictures, how could they not with such good looking kids.

Sally said...

Fun to find your blog!!! Your kids are absolutely darling!!